FallTech FT-Weld 1D Standard Non-Belted Full Body Harness w/ Quick Connect Buckle Leg Adjustment (SELECT SIZE) 7040
FT-Weld 1D Standard Non-Belted Full Body Harness w/ Quick Connect Buckle Leg Adjustment 7040
Being a welder at heights requires precision; consistency; and control. This requires a specialized harness created exclusively for your trade. FallTech's FT-Weld harness with its lightweight all-Kevlar webbing ensures maximum burn and splatter resistance while its innovative ergonomics provide all-day comfort; giving you the maneuverability and flexibility to get the job done right.
- All Kevlar webbing; delivering the highest level of burn and spatter resistance common in hot-work welding applications.
- New ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improve comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use.
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day.
- Minimalistic back pad design for maximum comfort.
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast; hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs.
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance.
- Quick-connect chest and leg buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection.
- FT-Weld Patent Pending.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014 and OSHA 1926.502 & 1910.66.
|Webbing||Kevlar; 5;000 lb min. static strength|
|D-Rings||Aluminum alloy; 5;000 lb min. static strength|
|Buckles & Adjusters||Aluminum alloy and plated alloy steel; 3;372 lb min. static strength|
|Static Strength||3;600 lb min.|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 425 lb max.|