Werner LITEFIT 3D Climbing/Positioning Harness w/ Tongue Buckle Legs
LITEFIT Climbing/Positioning Harness with Back, Hip and Front D-Rings H36200
The Werner LITEFIT Climbing/Positioning Harness with Back, Hip and Front D-Rings provides the right harness, the right fit, and the right value. In the event of a fall arrest, simply pull the patented Relief Handles to achieve the Gravity Override position, to help reduce the potential hazards of suspension trauma. The design allows for 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. Rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality alloy steel for strength and durability, and has an adjustable pad for worker convenience and fit. Hip D-rings for positioning, chest D-ring for climbing applications. Slotted pass-through buckle on the chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- Built in Relief Handles provide immediate relief after a fall arrest allowing you to reach a gravity override seated position.
- Multiple impact indicators make inspection easier.
- Sliding back D-ring for adjustability.
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications.
- Chest D-ring for climbing applications.
- Slotted pass through buckles on the chest strap fastens without twisting.
- Tongue buckle leg straps are ideal when multiple workers use the same harness.
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit.
- Meets ANSI z359.11 Standard for Full Body Harnesses.
|Climbing/Positioning (Back, Hip and Front D-Rings)
|Chest Strap Buckle
|Leg Strap Buckles
|Certifications / Code
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)