Werner Blue Armor 3D Climbing/Positioning Harness Tongue Buckle Legs
Blue Armor Positioning Harness with Back and Hip D-Rings H23200
Blue Armor H232001 Positioning Harness with Back and Hip D-Rings features Relief Handles to achieve the Gravity Override position and help reduce the potential hazards of suspension trauma, WebAlert inspectable webbing and impact indicators, 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads, and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. The rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality forged alloy steel for strength and durability and the waist D-rings are for positioning applications. Slotted pass-through buckle on the chest strap and tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- Built in Relief Handles provide immediate relief after a fall arrest allowing you to reach a gravity override seated position.
- WebAlert inspectable webbing makes wear and damage visible and obvious, and with multiple impact indicators, makes inspection easier.
- Lightweight, form fitting padding with breathable compression interior is designed to protect user and prevent tangling when donning.
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications.
- Slotted pass through buckles on the chest strap fastens without twisting.
- Tongue buckle leg straps are ideal when multiple workers use the same harness.
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit.
- Meets ANSI z359.11 Standard for Full Body Harnesses.
|Positioning (Back and Hip D-Rings)
|Chest Strap Buckle
|Leg Strap Buckles
|Certifications / Code
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)