Werner Blue Armor 2000 Construction Harness; Tongue Buckle Legs
Blue Armor 2000 Construction Harness w/ Tongue Buckle Legs H1321
Blue Armor H132101 Construction Harness with Back and Hip D-Rings features Relief Handles to achieve the Gravity Override position and help reduce the potential hazards of suspension trauma, WebAlert inspectable webbing and impact indicators, 5-point adjustments for optimal fit, lightweight hardware and pads, and bright colors for worker visibility on the jobsite. The rear dorsal D-ring is made from high quality forged alloy steel for strength and durability and the waist D-rings are for positioning applications. The Quick Connect chest buckle and Tongue buckle leg straps are simple, fast, easy, and ideal when more than one worker could use the same harness.
- Built in Relief Handles provide immediate relief after a fall arrest allowing you to reach a gravity override seated position.
- WebAlert inspectable webbing makes wear and damage visible and obvious, and with multiple impact indicators, makes inspection easier.
- Lightweight, form fitting padding with breathable compression interior is designed to protect user and prevent tangling when donning.
- Hip D-rings for positioning applications.
- Includes padded, removable work belt capable of holding tools.
- Quick connect buckles on chest.
- Tongue buckle leg straps are ideal when multiple workers use the same harness.
- 5-point adjustments for optimal fit.
- Meets ANSI z359.11 Standard for Full Body Harnesses.
|Style||Construction (Back and Hip D-Rings)|
|Chest Strap Buckle||Quick Connect|
|Leg Strap Buckles||Tongue Buckle|
|Certifications / Code||ANSI z359.11 OSHA 29 CFR 1910 & 1926|
|Approx. Shipping Weight (lb)||6.5|