CS Unitec 2-3/8 Magnetic Drill w/ Reversible Variable Speed Multi-Axis MAB 825 KTS
2-3/8 Magnetic Drill w/ Reversible Variable Speed Multi-Axis MAB 825 KTS
This magnetic drill features multiaxis positioning; allowing the drill to be adjusted up to 4-3/4” forward/ backward and up to 4-3/8” left/right after magnet is adhered to surface. Ideal for job site drilling; boring and slotting applications where dismantling is not feasible.
- Powerful and reliable.
- Designed for continuous use.
- Multi-axis positioning.
- Ideal for a wide variety of drilling; boring and slotting applications.
- Servo-assisted drilling to help maintain feed pressure during operation.
- Integrated cutting oil reservoir.
- Automatic internal lubrication.
- SafeMag: Green/Red LED magnetic force indicator for safe operation.
- CoolMag: Magnet overheating protection.
- Simple; ergonomic arrangement of controls for one-handed operation.
- Emergency-off function: electronic safety sensor shuts down drill motor if magnet loses contact with material to protect operator and equipment.
|Motor Power||16 Amp / 110 Volt|
|Hole Capacity||3-1/8" dia.|
|Twist Drill Capacity||1-1/4" dia.|
|Tapping Capacity||1-3/16" dia.|
|Milling Capacity||Up to 5/8" dia. at 1" depth|
|Speed #1||40-110 RPM|
|Speed #2||65-175 RPM|
|Speed #3||140-360 RPM|
|Speed #4||220-600 RPM|
|Magnet Base Size||L: 8-11/16" x W: 8-11/16"|
|Dimensions||H: 19-3/4" x L: 13" x W: 14-1/2"|
|Magnetic Force (1" plate)||6;600 lbs.|
|Arbor Bore||3/4" and 1-1/4" standard|
- (1) Magnetic drilling machine
- (1) Steel carrying case†
- (1) Safety chain
- (1) Drift key MT3 (Order No. 5301)
- (1) Operating manual
- (1) Warranty certificate
|SKU||CSMAB 825 KTS|