CS Unitec 2-1/16 AirBor Portable Pneumatic Magnetic Drill AB-4300-2
2-1/16 AirBor Portable Pneumatic Magnetic Drill AB-4300-2
Inherently safer than electromagnetic drills in hazardous atmospheres and wet environments where electricity requires "hot work permits." CS Unitec's portable air-powered magnetic drill is ATEX certified for Ex zones.
- Industry’s first completely air-operated magnetic drill – NO ELECTRICITY!.
- Pressurized coolant system lubricates cutter and reduces risk of sparking.
- Fail-safe permanent magnet activated on/off by air pressure - if air flow is lost; magnet will not disengage.
- Geared chuck (part no. IBC 18) for twist drilling.
- Uses annular cutters.
- 1600 lbs. magnet holding strength.
- Lubricants ideal for cutting steel; stainless steel and hard metals.
|Motor Power (Pneumatic)||1.6HP|
|Air Consumption @ 90 PSI||64 CFM (1/2" NPT Air Connection)|
|Hole Capacity||2-1/16" dia.|
|Stroke Length with Cutters||4-7/8"|
|Stroke Length with Twist Drill||1-3/4"|
|No Load Speed||400 RPM|
|Magnet Base Size||W: 8-3/4" x L: 3-1/2"|
|Dimensions||H: 13-1/2" x L: 12-1/2" x W: 4-3/4"|
|Height - Closed||13-1/2"|
|Height - Open||17-1/2"|
|Magnetic Force (1" Plate)||1600 lbs.|
|Arbor Bore||3/4" Weldon Shank|
- (1) AirBor Portable Pneumatic Magnetic Drill
- (1) Pressurized lubrication system (Part No. 9 4002 0020)
- (1) Geared chuck adapter (Part No. IBC 18)