Fluke True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter With Trendcapture FLUKE-289
True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter With Trendcapture FLUKE-289
The Fluke 289 Industrial Logging Multimeter is designed to solve complex problems in electronics; plant automation; power distribution; and electro-mechanical equipment; it is loaded with powerful features so you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime.
- Line or battery powered; convenience for use in a lab environment or in the field.
- Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals.
- TrendCapture graphically displays logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred.
- Zoom on trend provides unprecedented ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data; zoom in up to 14 times.
- Two terminal 50 O range with 1 mO resolution and 10 mA source current for comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance.
- Low Pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives.
- LoZ Volts - Low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages and also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is changing rapidly or noisy.
- Compatible with optional ir3000 FC infrared connector (sold separately) which allows wireless connection to Fluke Connect mobile app.
- Let your team see what you see in an instant with ShareLive™ video call (requires Fluke Connect mobile app and ir3000 FC wireless connector).
|Volts||Range and Resolution||50.000mV; 500.00mV; 5.0000V; 50.000V; 500.00V; 1000.0V||Accuracy||DC: 0.025%||AC: 0.4% (True-RMS)|
|Current||Range and Resolution||500.00µA; 5000.0µA; 50.000mA; 400.00mA; 5.0000A; 10.000A||Accuracy||DC: 0.05%||AC: 0.6% (True-RMS)|
|Temperature (Excluding probe)||Range and Resolution||-200.0 to 1350.0°C (-328.0 to 2462.0°F)||Accuracy||1.0%|
|Resistance||Range and Resolution||50.000O; 500.00O; 5.0000kO; 50.000kO; 500.00kO;5.0000MO; 50.00MO; 500.0MO||Accuracy||0.05%|
|Capacitance||Range and Resolution||1.000nF;10.00nF; 100.0nF; 1.000µF; 10.00µF; 100.0µF; 1000µF; 10.00mF; 100mF||Accuracy||1.0%|
|Frequency||Range and Resolution||99.999Hz; 999.99Hz; 9.9999kHz; 99.999kHz; 999.99kHz||Accuracy||0.05%|
- (1) Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter.
- TL71 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 6x AA Batteries