14" Multi-Cutter Saw DW872
The DW872 14" Multi-Cutter Saw cuts a wide variety material at a constant depth throughout blade life and cuts four times faster than chop saws.
- Multi-Cutter Saw offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Utilizing a carbide-tipped blade allows the depth-of-cut to remain constant throughout blade life.
- Cuts 4-times faster than chop saws and 8-times faster than portable band saws in 2" x 2" x 1/4" angle iron.
- 14"; 66-tooth; carbide-tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels.
- Specially designed carbide teeth deliver fast; precise; and virtually burr-free cuts reducing the need for preparation grinding and finished cuts that are cool to the touch.
- Largest capacity in its class with even more capacity than a deep-cut portable band saw (5-3/16" round & 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangular) allowing user to cut a wider variety of different size materials for more applications.
- Ergonomically designed horizontal handle puts user's wrist in a more comfortable position to help reduce user fatigue and increase productivity.
- 15 amp / 4 HP motor provides more overload capacity to increase performance and durability.
- Patented; 45-degree; adjustable Quick-Fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench.
- Quick-lock vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity.
|Max Capacity (Round)||5-3/16"|
|Max Capacity (Rectangular)||6-1/2" x 4-1/2"|
|No Load Speed||1;300 RPM|
|Quick Lock Vise||Yes|
- 14" carbide tipped blade
- Vertical Clamp