FallTech Contractor C SRL w/ 50' Galvanized Cable & Anchorage Carabiner 727650C
Contractor C SRL w/ 50' Galvanized Cable & Anchorage Carabiner 727650C
When there is no margin for error on your job site; FallTech self-retracting lifelines (SRL's) deliver quick stopping power with minimal impact to the body and anchor point. Rugged; reliable and built to meet the industry’s highest standard; FallTech's SRL's bring safety and consistency to even the most challenging work environments.
- 3/16 galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook.
- Features glass-filled nylon housing for durable impact resistance.
- Lifeline includes recoil spring bumper to reduce retraction lock-up.
- Rugged internal steel drum and inertial braking system deliver reliable performance.
- SRL includes double-locking twist-lock anchorage carabiner.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014.
|Cable||3/16" galvanized steel; 3;400 lb min. static strength|
|Lifeline Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Anchorage Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Static Strength||3;000 lb min.|
|ANSI SRL Class||Class B|
|Avg. Arrest Force||900 lb|
|Max. Arrest Force||1;800 lb|
|Max. Arrest Distance||54"|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|