FallTech DuraTech 30' Cable Side Payout SRD Class-A 7232C
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- DuraTech SRD 30' Cable with Side Payout 7229C
- The DuraTech SRD offers a side payout for smoother extension and retraction of the cable and extending the life of the SRD. This smooth payout minimizes nuisance lock-up and allows workers to move effortlessly on the job site at normal working speeds maximizing worker efficiencies.
- An inertial braking system provides fast acting braking activates for maximu stopping power in the event of a fall. The durable corrosion resistant aluminum housing offers a design that allows the SRDs to be stacked on top of another to maximize transport and minimize storage space requirements. A carrying handle is molded into the lightweight aluminum housing allowing the SRD to be moved easily around the job site.
- Durable; long life aluminum housing offers a built in carrying handle for easy transport around the job site.
- A stackable design allows the SRD to be stacked on one another maximizing transport and minimizing the space required for storage.
- The internal braking system provides maximum stopping power in the event of a fall.
- A spring block shock with grip handle for secure handling with a gloved hand.
- The side payout design allows incredibly smooth cable payout and retraction of the 3/16 cable while reducing wear and tear of the cable and internal components.
- The aluminum housing and hardware reduce weight and are corrosion resistant extending the life of the SRD.
- A swiveling; self-locking carabiner swivels to eliminate the cable from twisting and provides a visual indicator when a fall has occurred. componentsA swiveling; self-locking carabiner swivels to eliminate the cable from twisting and provides a visual indicator when a fall has occurredComplies with the following ANSI and OSHA requirements: ANSI: Z359.14-2014 OSHA: 1926.502; and 1910.66ANSI:- Class A
- 30ft. working length
- ANSI CLASS A
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1;800 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Distance: 24 or less
- Average Arrest Force: 1;575 lbs. Max.
- SRD Static Strength 3;000 lbs. Min.
- User Capacity 130 to 310 lbs.
- CLASS B:
- 1;800 lbs.
- 54 or less
- 1;125 lbs. Max
- ANSI Z359.14-2014
- OSHA CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
|SRL & SRD Retractable Lines
|Business & Industrial > Work Safety Protective Gear > Work Safety Tethers