Simpson Strong Tie SD #10 x 1-1/2" Connector Screw 3000 ct. SD10112MB
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Simpson Strong-Tie
- Strong-Drive SD CONNECTOR Screw
- Common Application: Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors
- The Strong-Drive SD Connector screw is specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong-Tie connectors; and is the only screw approved for that application. The load-rated SD screw has been tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie products. In certain applications screws are easier and more convenient to install than nails; and the single-fastener load values achieved by the SD screw exceed those of typical 10d common or 16d common nails; respectively. In addition; the galvanized coating makes the SD screw ideal for both interior and most exterior conditions.
- Specifically designed to replace nails in certain Simpson Strong-Tie connectors; and is the only screw approved for that application. The #9 and #10 SD screws replace 10d and 16d nails respectively.
- Tested and approved for use in many of our best-selling connectors for both interior and exterior applications
- Ideal for use in connector applications where more control is desired or using a hammer is inconvenient
- 1/4 hex head reduces cam-out and is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie inin sign and the fastener size for easy identification after installation
- Shank is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors
- Patented serrated threads and sharp point make driving easy
- Optimized heat treating for ductility and strength
- The single-fastener load capacity of the SD9 exceeds the capacity of a 10d common nail; while the single-fastener load capacity of the SD10 exceeds that of the 16d common nail
- Hex driver included
- Mechanically-galvanized coating meets ASTM B695 Class 55; is recommended for use with certain preservative-treated woods and recognized as an alternate to hot-dip galvanized in ESR-3046; it is compliant with the 2006; 2009; and 2012 International Residential Code (2006 Section R319.3; 2009 Section R317.3.1).
- Model No.: SD10112MB
- Length (in.): 1 1/2
- Screw Size/ Nail Gauge: 10
- Drive: 1/4" Hex Drive
- Head Type: Hex Head
- Point: Sharp Point
- Material/ Coating: Mechanically-Galvanized Coating - Class 55
- PKG Size: 3000
|Limited warranty, available at www.strongtie.com/limited-warranties.
|Country of Origin
|Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Screws