RIDGID IR-200 Infrared Laser Thermometer 36798
Micro IR-200 Infrared Thermometer
The RIDGID micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple; quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. Simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-200 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear; easy-to-read backlit LCD display. In addition to numerous other uses; this rugged and compact instrument enables professional tradesman to diagnose heating and ventilation problems; perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems; troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating all without contact.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily identify the surface area being measured.
- 30 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance.
- Adjustable Emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface.
- Audible and Visual High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable; precise temperature measurements.
|Temperature Range||-58 to 2192F (-50 to 1200C)|
|Measurement Accuracy||58F to 68F (-50C to 20C) 4.5F (2.5C); 68F ~2192F (20C ~1200C); 1.0% or 1.8F (1.0C)|
|Distance To Spot Ratio||30 to 1|
|Emissivity||Adjustable; 0.10 - 1.00|
|Temperature Display||Current Temperature; MAX Temperature|
|Measurement Units||Fahrenheit; Celsius|
|Power Source||Battery (1 x 9V) Included|