Milwaukee 16" x 24" Framing Square MLSQ024
Milwaukee 16 x 24" Framing Square - EMPMLSQ024
Our 16" x 24" Aluminum Framing Square is stronger than steel and is the most versatile framing square. It has a 50% thicker frame to provide you with more durability than competitive steel squares. Scribe notches from 1" - 13" allow you to easily and accurately rip lumber. High visibility laser etched markings allow you to easily read measurements on the carpenter square. Angle finding markings help you in setting common pipe angles.
- Reinfored Frame
- Angle finding helps with setting common angles of pipe
- Common conversion tables
- Scribe Notches from 1" - 13"
- High Visibility Laser Etched Markings
- 8th; 10th; 12th and 16th graduation marks
- (1) 16" x 24" Aluminum Framing Square (MLSQ024)
|Measuring Range||0-24 In.|
|Color / Finish||Red|
|Graduations / Resolution||1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/16|
|Product Type||Levels and Squares|
|Google Category||Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Levels > Bubble Levels|