Milwaukee Shockwave Lineman's 1/2" Drive - 6mm Hex Bit Socket 49-66-5146
Shockwave Lineman's 1/2" Drive 6mm Hex Bit Socket 49-66-5146
Our SHOCKWAVE Lineman’s Hex Bit Sockets are designed to be the most durable, providing the best access into tight spaces. Their 1-piece design helps these hex bit sockets to better withstand the torque of power tools. A 1-3/4" hex fastening depth allows these bits to fit the most common connections and hardware that utilities and electricians encounter. The profile is more compact compared to some competitive hex bit sockets and will fit more connections.
- Use with Hand Tools or Power Tools.
- Features a pin detent hole for locking onto pin detent tools and adapters.
- Fits Shear bolt connectors.
- Fits pad mount transformer connections.
- Can be used in other hex bit connections.
- Shockwave Lineman's Accessories.
- One piece design to withstand power tool torque
- 1-3/4" Hex Fastening Depth to fit most utility connectors and hex bolts
- Compact profile to fit into tight spaces
- Use with Hand Tools or Power Tools
|Color / Finish
|Unit of Measurement
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification
|Impact or Standard
|Set / Individual
|1/2" Impact Sockets
|Hardware > Tool Accessories > Tool Sockets