Milwaukee SDS PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel 48-62-6056
Available to Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
The MILWAUKEE SDS PLUS SLEDGE Chisels are our Longest Lasting, Most Productive family of chisels. The SDS PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel is forged with high grade steel to deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel. This chisel is engineered with reinforced edges to stay sharper longer. Designed with a wide tip optimized for larger surface areas, this chisel is ideal for removing concrete, mortar, rust, cutting troughs and asphalt. No re-sharpening or re-hardening is necessary, reducing downtime. This MILWAUKEE SDS PLUS SLEDGE 1-1/2" Scaling Chisel is designed for use with SDS PLUS rotary hammers.
- Milwaukee SLEDGE Chisels: Longest Lasting. Most Productive.
- Reinforced edges deliver maximum durability and reduced wear over the life of the chisel
- Engineered to maintain sharper edges for increased productivity
- Wide tip optimized for larger surface areas
- Ideal for removing concrete, mortar, rust, cutting troughs, and asphalt
- No re-sharpening or re-hardening necessary for reduced down time
- Longer life in concrete demolition over standard Milwaukee chisels
- High grade forged steel for maximum durability
- For use with SDS PLUS rotary hammers
|(1)SDS-PLUS 1-1/2"X10" SCAL CHISEL
|High Speed Steel
|Single / Double Ended
|Recommended Safety Equipment
|Hardware > Tool Accessories > Drill & Screwdriver Accessories