Milwaukee Steelhead diamond cut-off blades are designed specifically for dry steel cutting applications. Thanks to the following features, Milwaukee Steelhead blades remain usable up to 75 times longer than standard bonded abrasive cut-off blades:
- High-grade Diamond Grits - These cut-off blades have exposed synthetic diamonds on their cutting edges, which allow Milwaukee Steelhead blades to maintain their diameter even after regular and rigorous use.
- Solid Steel Blade Body - Milwaukee Steelhead diamond cut-off blades have solid steel bodies that offer two significant benefits: zero disintegration over time and reduced debris during use.
- Alloy Steel Blade Core - In the interest of user safety, Milwaukee Steelhead blades are made with alloy steel cores that eliminate the chances of cracking or breakage during use.
Milwaukee Steelhead Blade Spec Ranges
Because of their high-quality construction and unmatched performance, Milwaukee Steelhead diamond cut-off blades allow you to work harder and longer while saving the time and money associated with constantly switching out new blades. Get a Milwaukee Steelhead blade for your next metal cutting job!
- Maximum RPM: 6,300-15,000 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 4-12 inches
- Arbor/Thread: from 20mm up to 1/4, 3/8, 5/8, 7/8, and 1 inch
Have a question about Milwaukee Steelhead diamond cutoff blades? Can't find the Milwaukee Steelhead blade you need? Want advice on which Steelhead metal cutting blade is right for your job? Searching for other Milwaukee tools and accessories? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help. Give us a call at 800-242-4424 today for immediate assistance.