Hougen 9/16" x 1" Depth RotaLoc Plus HSS Annular Cutter 17818
9/16 x 1" Depth RotaLoc Plus HSS Annular Cutter 17818
Hougen-Edge tool geometry provides faster; smoother cuts with less chatter. Up to three times the cutting speed of twist drills and traditional tooling like twist drills; along with a longer tool life; a more accurate hole; and a better; burr-free finish.
*For use in the HMD150 and HMD130 magnetic drills.*
- Bayonet-style twist lock shank for faster cutter changes without using tools.
- Made of hardened; high speed tool steel and precision ground to an exact outside diameter.
- Two flats for cutter mounting make for a rigid connection to you mag drill and offers twice to tool life when compared to quick change or one touch tool mounting systems.
- Only a thin are of material touches the outside of the hole; which provides for less friction and a better hole finish.
- A relief are between the slug and the cutter reduces horsepower required and improves slug ejection.
- Ground and fully fluted bits provide better chip evacuation; requires less HP and offers better performance in deeper holes.
- Most RotaLoc cutters can be resharpened; some up to 15 times depending on depth of cut and tool wear
|RotaLoc Shank Annular Cutters
|Hardware > Tool Accessories > Cutter Accessories