Exact PipeCut (2”- 11”) 280 Pro Series Pipe Cutter Circular Saw Roller System
** Non-Returnable After First Use **
Exact Pipe Cutting
Exact PipeCut (2”- 11”) Pipecutter 280 Pro Series
This saw is ideal for cutting pipes due to its dual speed capability; automatic overload protection and torque control. It works through the material quickly and efficiently even on the hardest cast iron pipe. It is also suitable for cutting plastic pipes because it can cut easily through very thick pipe walls. The PipeCut 280E can also be attached to a shop vacuum to reduce clean-up time.
- Much stronger 2500W 230V / 2200W 120V motor.
- Electronics protecting the motor from overload and “traffic lights” guiding the operator.
- Laser indicator for precise cutting.
- Improved adjustment mechanism for straight cutting.
- Professional quality - Made in EU.
- Cuts steel pipes with wall thickness up to 20 / 12 mm.
|Voltage / Power||230V / 2500W|
|Voltage / Current||110V; 120V / 15A|
|No-Load speed||I=1900 r/min; II=2885 r/min|
|Blade diameter||165mm (6.50”)|
|Mounting bore||62mm (2.44”)|
|Weight||15;5 kg (34;2 lbs)|
|Range of use||50mm – 280mm (2”- 11”)|
|Max. pipe wall||20mm (0.8”) steel / 230V12mm (0.5) steel / 120V45mm (2”) plastics|
|Electronical unit||Blade speed preselection; automatic fuse; soft start; torque control.|
|Speed preselection||I = Stainless steel and acid-resistant steel; II = all other materials.|
|Loading capacity of supports||465 kg; 1025 lb (3 supports)|
|Pipe Ø (OD)||50mm – 280mm (2”- 11”)|
|Wall thickness||20mm (0.8”) steel / 230V 12mm (0.5") steel / 120V 45mm (2”) plastics|
|Cuts the following pipe materials||Steel; copper; cast iron; stainless steel; acid-resistant steel; multi-layered materials and all plastics|
- PipeCut Bag 3
- Exact PipeCut 280 Pro Series pipe saw
- Operating instructions
- Hex socket key 5 mm and 2 mm fitted to the machine
- TCT 165 blade fitted to the machine
- DVD video disc including instructions
- Pipe Support 280; 4pcs