Milwaukee SDS-Plus 1-1/2" Thin Wall Carbide Tipped Core Bit 48-20-5025
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- SDS-PLUS Thin Wall Carbide Tipped Core Bit 1-1/2 48-20-5025
- Milwaukee's SDS-Plus Thin Wall Core Bits are used for drilling large through holes into brick; block; concrete. Includes core bit; guide plate; and centering pin.
- Thin Wall Design
- 1-1/2" Diameter
- Usable Cuting Depth 3-3/16"
- Use with 8" or 12" SDS PLUS Adapter Shanks (48-03-3545; 48-03-3551)
- Use With 7-1/2" Extension 48-95-6070
- Use With Guide Plate 48-20-6153 and Centering Pin 48-20-6150
- Includes Core Body with Guide Plate & Centering Pin
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Depth: 3-3/16"
- Style: Thin Wall for SDS-PLUS
- Cutting Depth: 3-3/16"
- Size: 1.501-1/2"
- Group: Core Body with Guide Plate and Centering Pin