Southwire Maxis Grips Group B 250 - 350MCM with GPJ02 and RC158 GP102B
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Maxis Grips Group B; 250 - 350MCM with GPJ02 and RC158 GP102B
- Dual lock pulling system using both a cam lock head and a double braided wire to quickly secure cable to rope without the fear of losing a conductor
- Each double lock Maxis Grips head rated at 4000 lbs.
- Double lock system
- Holds securely to NO-LUBE wire
- Disconnect wire from pulling heads in 2 minutes without cutting the wire
- No cutting; stripping or weaving of wire to make pulling head
- Easily moves through conduit and around 90 bends
- Staggered lengths for easier movement
- Keeps pulling head tight for easier movement through conduit
- Height: 6"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 50"
- Weight: 8 Lbs
- (1) Swivel Pulling Clevis
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Southwire Pulling Jacket