Southwire 1" EMT Steel Head Conduit Bender MCB1
On Order This item is currently on order and expected to arrive soon, typically 2-6+ business days depending on when order was placed. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
1 EMT Steel Head Conduit Bender MCB1
- Reliably and repeatedly performs common bends; such as stub-ups; offsets; back-to-back and saddle bends.
- Raised and highly visible bender markings are cast on both sides of the bender head.
- Cast aluminum head is built to provide lasting durability and extra strength.
- Grooved hook prevents conduit from slipping; twisting of rolling when performing bends.
- Large serrated step provides greater control and helps prevent slippage when applying force.
- Swaged steel handle permits insertion of conduit to correct overbends.
- Model #: MCB1
- Southwire Stock #: 582814
|Head Material||Ductile Iron|
|Thinwall/EMT Size (Inches)||1|
|Rigid/IMC Size (Inches)||0.75|