Milwaukee 4-3/4" Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw 49-56-9650
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- Hole Dozer Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Hole Dozer hole saws are cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for up to 2x faster cutting
- Wide; angled and offset slots for easy plug access
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- 50% more life and 2x faster cutting than the competition
- Made in the USA with Rip Guard; the strongest tooth form in the industry; backed by the Rip Guard limited lifetime tooth break guarantee; a first for the hole saw industry
- Added tooth strength combined with 8% cobalt construction gives added life to the teeth; allowing for increased productivity on the jobsite; as well as continued hole quality
- Plug Jack; an all access slot design that allows for full access during plug removal by giving access lower into the cup for thick material and higher towards the teeth for thin material