Milwaukee 1/2" Super Hawg 1680-20
On Order This item is currently on order and expected to arrive soon, typically 2-6+ business days depending on when order was placed. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- 1/2" Super Hawg 1680-20
- Setting the standard for power and speed. The 1/2" Super Hawg is the right tool to use for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The two-speed adjustable Milwaukee-built motor has a high operating speed; with an easy-turn gear shift knob and a clutch in the low gear range. Youll get maximum versatility and comfort with the soft-grip Roto-Lok handle; which shifts between three positions; and the front t-bar handle on the gear case.
- Powerful 13.0-amp motor: Delivers 450 RPM - 1;750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-Lok handle: Features 90 left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: Provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Length: 22"
- Weight: 14.7 lbs
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Cord Type: 8' Fixed
- No Load RPM: 450-1;750
- Amps: 13
- Spindle: 5/8"-16
- Capacity in Steel: Twist Bit 1/2"
- Capacity in Wood: Auger 1-1/2" Self-Feed 4-5/8"
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Gear Train: Triple
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Spindle Lock: No
- (1) 1/2" Super Hawg (1680-20)
- (1) Side Handle