Metabo MFE 40 5" Wall Chaser 604040620
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
MFE 40 5 Wall Chaser 604040620
- Ideal for electronic installation for wiring cables and empty pipes under plaster with cutting depths up to 40 mm.
- Maximum work progress thanks to strong motor; constant speed; and two-stage high-power drive.
- Robust cast aluminum cover with rubber rollers and optimum grip arrangement for comfortable machine guidance.
- Sliding cut for optimal view of the marking line.
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe work.
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection.
- Clean; low-dust work through connection to a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP).
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly.
|Adjustable cutting depth||3/8" - 1 9/16"|
|Possible groove widths||3/8" / 5/8" / 7/8" / 1 1/8" / 1 3/8"|
|Cutting disc Ø||5"|
|Rated input power||1700 W|
|Output power||950 W|
|No-load speed||5000 RPM|
|Revolutions at rated load||4400 RPM|
|Cable length||13 ft|
|Sound pressure level||93 dB(A)|
|Sound power level (LwA)||104 dB(A)|
|Uncertainty of measurement K||3 dB(A)|