Metabo RSEV 19-125 RT 5" Renovation Concrete Grinder 603825750
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
RSEV 19-125 RT 5 RENOVATION GRINDERS 603825750
- For effective spot sanding and removal of concrete; screed and coatings with diamond cup wheels (sold separately)
- High torque and overload capacity for demanding applications in continuous use
- Low weight; ideal for sanding walls and ceilings
- Working close to edges thanks to integrated folding segment
- Optimum extraction results: Spring-mounted brush rim at the protective cover that adapts to any surface and segment height
- Front handle for safe and uniform guidance when polishing; adjustable without the need for tools
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics with Thumbwheel: for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant; even under load
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the tool stop unexpectedly.
|Grinding wheel||5 in|
|No-load speed||3800 - 8200 RPM|
|Rated input power||1900 W|
|Output power||1240 W|
|Revolutions at rated load||6800 RPM|
|Spindle thread||5/8" - 11 UNC|
|Weight (without power cable)||7.7 lbs|
|Cable length||8 ft|