FallTech SRL 8' Web Self-Retracting Lifelines Class-A 8262
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- Web SRL is an effective; economical unit utilizing 1-3/4 seatbelt style webbing and a simple inertial locking mechanism.
- Includes 1-1/8 carabiner for the anchorage connection; mounted on a galvanized steel swivel shackle.
- Features our standard double-locking snap hook for back D-ring attachment.
- The overall strength of this unit exceeds the ANSI requirements by greater than 10%!
- 1-3/4 Polyester web has a tensile strength of 5;000 lbs!
- Captive-eye pin included with carabiner to avoid misplacement.
- Galvanized steel swivel shackle resists corrosion and prevents twisting of the line.
- Load-indicating safety tab provides evidence of a fall event.
- Not serviceable.
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs.
- Weighs less than four pound (including hardware).
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Related Styles: Call for Pricing
- 8' working length for enhanced user mobility
- Inertial brake system
- 1 Zinc-treated steel snap hook; 1 eye-and-jaw swivel and 1 connecting carabiner
- Steel frame with PVC cover and polyester constituent line
- Webbing: 1-3/4" polyester webbing - Min. 5;000 lbs tensile strength
- Connectors: Alloy Steel; Min. 5;000 lbs. tensile strength
- Connector Gates: Alloy Steel; Min. 3600 lbs. front and side load
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3;000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Max. Freefall: 2 feet
- Average Arrest Force: 1;350 lbs or less
- Max. Arrest Distance: 24 inches or less
- OSHA: CFR1926.502; CFR1910.66
- ANSI: ANSI Z359.14 2012; Class A