Falltech Temporary 30' 4-Person HLL Lifeline System 772030
Temporary 30' 4-Person HLL Lifeline System 772030
The FallTech 4-Person Temporary Horizontal Lifelines are complete engineered systems containing all of thecomponents necessary for quick and simple installation. These synthetic rope systems provide adjustable lengthand portability for temporary single-span use by personnel working in the absence of fixed anchorage points along horizontal surfaces.
- System features high-strength; durable 5/8 double braid polyester rope lifeline with steel thimble andstitched end-termination available in 30'; 60; and 100' options.
- Includes exclusive line tensioner assembly with integral energy absorber and anchorage-end carabiner.
- Complete kit also includes 4 connecting rings; 2 heavy-duty pass-through anchor straps and additional thimble-end carabiner.
- Included 18" gear bag provides suitable storage and transportation of the HLL system.
- 4-person HLL systems are a component of a complete PFAS and are engineered for use with user's selfretracting lifelines or energy absorbing lanyards.
|Rope||5/8" Double-braid Polyester Rope; 6;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Connecting Rings||Plated Alloy Steel 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Carabiners||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength with 3;600 lbs. gate strength|
|Sling Anchors||Polyester webbing with plated Alloy Steel D-rings; 5;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester Tear-away|
|Tensioner||Aluminum; Alloy and Stainless Steel 6;000 lbs. Min. Static Strength|
|User Capacity||Max. 4 users 130 lbs. to 310 lbs. each|
|System Strength||6;000 lbs. Min Static Strength|