FallTech 50' Vertical Lifeline 5/8" Polyester Fall Protection Rope 8150
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- 50' Vertical Lifeline is constructed with 5/8"; 3-strand polyester rope. Features a double-locking snap hook and steel thimble at the anchorage end; and a steel thimble at the trailing end.
- 5/8" Polyester rope has a tensile strength of 8;500 lbs.
- Superior resistance to abrasion and UV light.
- Exceptional hockle resistance.
- Five-tuck splice for superior strength and safety.
- Exclusive steel thimble resists wear and extends the life of the line.
- Protective PVC shrink tubing protects the spliced end.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Related Styles: 7200 100 Vertical Lifeline: 1 snap hook; 1 thimbled end; 7175 - 75 Vertical Lifeline: 1 snap hook; 1 thimbled end; 7125 25 Vertical Lifeline: 1 snap hook; 1 thimbled end.