FallTech 6' Leading Edge Lanyard with Steel Snap Hooks 8354LE
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- 6' Leading Edge Lanyard with Steel Snap Hooks 8354LE
- For applications where leading and sharp edge hazards are present and the only anchorage connection is at foot-level; a FallTech Leading Edge Lanyard is the right equipment for the job Leading Edge fall protection compliance with the compact size of a lanyard.
- Designed for sharp and leading edge falls; the FallTech leading edge lanyards are constructed with highly durable materials for foot-level tie-off for a maximum 12 free fall.
- The lightweight design allows for freedom of movement; will not pull on your back; and are able to be connected to most FallTech Trailing I-Beam Anchors; providing increased safety and productivity.
- heavy duty abrasion and cut resistant steel cable for long life.
- Red protective PVC coated cover on the cable provides easy identification of a Leading Edge lanyard.
- Foot-level anchorage for a 12 maximum free fall.
- 12 free fall energy absorber with maximum arrest forces to 1;800 lbs. with average arrest forces below 1;350 lbs. in the event of a fall.
- Protective patented WrapPack cover protects the energy absorber and labels from harsh environmental conditions and day-to-day use and offers a protected window to allow visual inspection of the internal webbing.
- Single-leg and twin-leg options are available with a combination of steel or aluminum rebar hooks and snap hooks.
- MATERIALS SPECIFICATIONS
- Galvanized Steel Cable: 5;000 lbs.
- Connectors: 5;000 Minimum with 3;600 lbs. Gate
- Strength: D-ring: 5;000 lbs.
- PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Minimum Static Strength: 5;000 lbs.
- ANSI Lanyard Class 12 Free Fall
- Maximum Arrest Distance: 60
- Average Arrest Force: 1;350 lbs.
- Maximum Arrest Force: 1;800 lbs.
- RELEVANT STANDARDS
- ANSI ANSI Z359.13-2013
- OSHA 1926.502; 1910.66