FallTech Harness ComforTech Gel Back & Hip D-Ring Belt Support Tongue Buckle Full Body 7081B
Select Size Multiple sizes available. Must select size to add item to the cart!
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
- Advanced Comfortech Gel 7081B
- All Advanced ComforTech GEL harnesses feature our exclusive polymer gel endoskeleton for unsurpassed user comfort and light weight Aluminum Alloy D-rings. Advanced ComforTech harnesses are specifically configured for Fall Arrest; Work Positioning and Climbing applications.
- Premium breathable padded shoulder yoke with polymer GEL endoskeleton
- Exclusive Aluminum Alloy CamLock torso adjusters
- Proprietary Dorsal D-ring keeper with integrated SRD attachment sleeve
- Contoured removable leg pads with polymer GEL
- Forged Aluminum Alloy D-rings
- Alloy Steel Visi-lock Quick Connect chest buckle
- Alloy Steel Tongue Buckle leg adjusters
- One Dorsal and two Hip D-rings
- Torso-sewn Waist Support Positioning Pad with polymer GEL endoskeleton and Tool Lanyard connection rings
- Extreme-Duty removable work belt with Aluminum Alloy buckle
- MATERIALS SPECIFICATIONS
- Webbing: Polyester; Min. 5;000 lbs. Tensile Strength
- D-Rings: Aluminum Alloy and Alloy Steel; Min. 5;000 lbs. Tensile Strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Aluminum Alloy and Alloy Steel; 3;375 lbs. Min Tensile Strength
- PERFORMANCE SPECIFICATIONS
- Static Strength: 3;600 lbs. Minimum
- ANSI User Capacity: 130 to 310 lbs. Max.
- OSHA User Capacity: 130 to 425 lbs. Max.
- RELEVANT STANDARDS
- ANSI: Z359.11-2014
- OSHA: 1926.502; 1910.66