DeWalt DXDNI2200 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Gas Generator w/ Carbon Monoxide Detection PMC172200
DXDNI2200 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Gas Generator w/ Carbon Monoxide Detection PMC172200
The DEWALT DXGNI2200 is designed with the professional in mind. The generator is powered by a DeWALT 80cc OHV engine with Auto Throttle and low oil shutdown which protects the engine from damage. Onboard CO-Protect Technology automatically shuts down the generator if CO levels become unsafe or rapidly increase. This generator is equipped with covered outlets to protect from elements and features a compact and lightweight design with an integrated handle that makes transportation easy on the jobsite.
- CO Protect Technology – Stops. Alerts. Saves. Powerful protection against hazardous carbon monoxide.
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment.
- Parallel Ready allows you to connect two DXGNI2200 inverter generators for twice the power - PARALLEL KIT (Sold Separately).
- Clean Inverter Technology - provides clean; stable power ideal for tools; sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy on the jobsite with built-in handle.
- 11 hours of run time at 25% load* with integrated 1 gallon fuel tank. (* run times will vary based on load and altitude).
- DeWALT 80cc OHV engine with Auto Throttle and low oil shutdown that automatically safeguards the engine from incurring damage.
- Quiet and conversation friendly; fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels and meets National Park Service campground noise requirements.
- Economy Mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions.
- Integrated Off/Run/Choke Knob simplifies startup procedures.
- LED Indicators alert you when unit is low on oil; overloaded or ready-to-use.
|120V GFCI Receptacles (20 A)||1|
|12-volt DC 8 amp||1|
|1.5 amp USB port to charge mobile devices||1|