DeWalt 20V MAX XR 1/2" Brushless Mid-Range Impact Wrench w/ Detent Pin Anvil (Bare Tool) DCF894B
*Offer valid while supplies last.
20V MAX XR 1/2 in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench w/ Detent Pin Anvil DCF894B
The 20V MAX XR ½ in. Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque and a lightweight; ergonomic design. This tool also features Precision Wrench Control; which helps to prevent overtightening in forward and fastener run-off in reverse. This Mid-Range Cordless Impact Wrench is ideal for grooved couplings; pipe flanges; wheel lugs; concrete anchor setting; and many other applications where a lot of torque is needed in a compact space.
- Up to 330 ft-lbs max of fastening torque at only 3.48lbs.
- Includes the new Precision Wrench Control feature; which helps add more control when using the tool in forward and reverse. In Forward; the tool will pause before impacting to help prevent overtightening. In Reverse; the tool lowers speed when fastener is loose to help prevent run-off.
- 3 mode settings to complete a variety of applications.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor for increased efficiency and runtime vs. brushed model.
- Variable speed trigger helps to provide speed control.
- LED light to help illuminate dimly lit areas.
- Compact and lightweight design for comfort when working in tight spaces.
|Max Torque||330 Ft-Lbs|
|Impacts/Min||0 - 3;100 IPM|
|No Load Speed||LO: 0 - 900; HI: 0 - 2;000 RPM|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.95" x 2.85" x 8.25"|
|Tool Weight||3.48 lbs|
|Kit / Bare||Bare|