CS Unitec 1-Series 1-1/8" Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter 1-1-136
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Use Promo Code: FREESHIPThis item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
Buy a select CS Unitec Mixer, Get a Replaceable Mixer Liner, (CSPH705), 15% Off!
- CS Unitec
- 1-Series Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutter 1-1/8 1-1-136
- Tungsten carbide-tipped cutting edges last longer and can be run at higher feeds and speeds to create holes of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Diameters from 9/16" to 4"
- Designed for use with hand-held drills
- Cut holes in steel plate up to 3/8" thick
- 3/8" drilling depth; 1" effective length; center pilot drill
- Cutters up to 3-1/4" dia. feature 3/8" shank
- Cutters 3-5/16" dia. and larger feature 1/2" shank
- Includes Pilot