Bosch Track Miter Guide FSNWAN
Track Miter Guide FSNWAN
This Track Miter Guide is an accessory to align Bosch track-saw tracks on the workpiece at precise; accurate angles. By placing the pivot arm of the Bosch FSNWAN miter accessory against the workpiece; the user can pivot and lock a short built-in piece of track to the desired angle (up to 60° left and 45° right).
- Track Miter Guide design: Engineered to allow fast miter cuts with the Bosch Track Saw and the track saw system.
- Pivoting fence arm: Aligns the guide with the leading edge of the workpiece.
- Miter cuts 60° left and 45° right: A short built-in piece of track pivots and locks at the desired angle (up to 60° left and 45° right).
- Quick connection: Tracks can be joined quickly and easily with the FSNVEL connector (sold separately).
- Top-side connection to tracks: Designed to connect and lock from the top of the track; precluding having to flip the track over; unlike some competitor tracks.
- Part of a light; convenient; portable system: Easily transportable saw and track system provide an alternative to a table saw.
- Works with Bosch Track Saw with Plunge Action: Provides fast; easy setup for one-step straight and clean finish cuts in wood and wood-based sheet goods such as laminated particle boards and plywood.
- Full range of optional track attachments: Designed to deliver the best cutting experience.
- (1) Track Miter Guide with Fence
|Color / Finish
|Country of Origin
|Tool Accessory Category
|Brand / Model Compatibility
|Bosch Track System, including GKT13-225 Track Saw and FSNOFA Router Adapter GKT13-225L
|Miter Guide for Track Saw
|Hardware > Tools > Saws > Handheld Circular Saws