Bosch 18V Brushless Connected Top-Handle Jig Saw (Bare Tool) GST18V-60CN
Available to Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This 18V cordless jig saw is optimized for curve cuts, even through thicker material.
- (1) GST18V-60C 18V Connected Top-Handle Jig Saw
- (3) T-Shank Jig Saw Blades
- (1) Anti-Splinter Insert
- (1) Plastic Overshoe
The Bosch GST18V-60C 18V Top-Handle Jig Saw features a brushless motor that delivers corded performance, with 0 to 3,800 strokes per minute speed. It features an adjustable blade guide/channel, which minimizes blade deflection while performing straight or curve cuts. The jig saw has four pendulum stages, to shift from fast cutting to cleaner cuts. Connecting to the jig saw allows user to pre-select speeds, turn the light on and off, and provide information on drop control events via Bosch Toolbox App It has a variable-speed trigger, which provides control over the operating speed by feathering the trigger. The jig saw is compatible with guide rail and circle adapter. The cut lines stay visible due to the dust blower and LED light. The jig saw features a tool-free T-shank blade-change system. The large die-cast aluminum footplate with no-mar plastic overshoe to help prevent damage to the workpiece.
- Delivers corded performance, with up to 3,800 no-load strokes per minute
- Dust blower keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate includes a no-mar plastic overshoe for greater stability
- Four pendulum stages deliver varied blades trokes
- Tool-free blade-change system
- Variable-speed trigger control
- AMPShare - multi-brand compatible across many cordless products
- LED Light to illuminate work areas
- Covered by Bosch's Limited 18V Warranty
|Hardware > Tools > Saws > Jigsaws
|Kit / Bare