Werner 12' LeanSafe Type IA Fiberglass Leaning Ladder L6212
12ft Type IA Fiberglass Leaning Ladder L6212
The L6212 Fiberglass 12ft Leaning Ladder is ideal for the professional. With a duty rating of 300lb; it features the LEANSAFE ladder top that secures tools and accessories; and is uniquely designed to securely lean against flat wall surfaces; wall corners; poles; and wall studs and perform as a standard stepladder. LEANSAFE ladders have a lower rear rail to front rail connection point allowing the user to get closer to the work when in stepladder mode. Leaning a ladder safely requires that the rear rail is latched to the front rail. Werner’s patent pending single latch design stays engaged when needed; and is centrally located to easily open and close.
- LEANSAFE Ladder Top with non-marring rubber bumper securely leans against walls; poles; corners; and wall studs; and holds tools to increase productivity.
- Dropped rear rail pivot point gets ladder closer to your work.
- Color and branding differentiates LEANSAFE® from standard stepladders.
- Rail latch with single action opening and closing locks the rear rail to the front rail to keep the ladder in leaning mode.
- Curved footpad on front feet maximize surface contact with the ground in both leaning mode and stepladder mode.
- Double riveted slip-resistant Traction-Tred steps.
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors.
- Heavy duty internal spreaders.
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot.
- EDGE360® bracing protects the ladder feet from every angle.
- Every rivet backed up by metal; metal plates or washers to protect rails.
- 12 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in step ladder mode has a maximum standing height of 9 ft 7 in and a maximum reach height of 16 ft.
- 12 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in leaning mode has a maximum standing height of 8 ft 7 in and a maximum reach height of 15 ft.
|Reach Height||16 ft|
|Load Capacity||300 lb.|
|Max. Safe Working Height||9 ft. 7 in.|
|Max. Load||300 lb.|