Werner 10' LeanSafe Type IA Fiberglass Leaning Ladder L6210
Werner 10ft Type IA Fiberglass Leaning Ladder L6210
The L6210 Fiberglass 10ft Leaning Ladder is ideal for the professional. With a duty rating of 300lb; it features the LEANSAFE ladder top that secures tools and accessories; and is uniquely designed to securely lean against flat wall surfaces; wall corners; poles; and wall studs and perform as a standard stepladder. LEANSAFE ladders have a lower rear rail to front rail connection point allowing the user to get closer to the work when in stepladder mode. Leaning a ladder safely requires that the rear rail is latched to the front rail. Werner’s patent pending single latch design stays engaged when needed; and is centrally located to easily open and close.
- LEANSAFE Ladder Top with non-marring rubber bumper securely leans against walls; poles; corners; and wall studs; and holds tools to increase productivity.
- Dropped rear rail pivot point gets ladder closer to your work.
- Color and branding differentiates LEANSAFE from standard stepladders.
- Rail latch with single action opening and closing locks the rear rail to the front rail to keep the ladder in leaning mode.
- Curved footpad on front feet maximize surface contact with the ground in both leaning mode and stepladder mode.
- Double riveted slip-resistant Traction-Tred steps.
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors.
- Heavy duty internal spreaders.
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot.
- EDGE360 bracing protects the ladder feet from every angle.
- Every rivet backed up by metal; metal plates or washers to protect rails.
- 10 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in step ladder mode has a maximum standing height of 7 ft 8 in and a maximum reach height of 14 ft.
- 10 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in leaning mode has a maximum standing height of 6 ft 8 in and a maximum reach height of 13 ft.
|Reach Height||14 ft|
|Load Capacity||300 lb.|
|Max. Safe Working Height||7 ft. 8 in.|
|Max. Load||300 lb.|