Ohio Power Tool has been honored as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Ohio by Business First for 7 or 8 past years. We are continuing to grow with several new positions opening in the next few months. Our company philosophy is to promote from within whenever possible and we feel there is terrific growth potential for the right people within our organization at every level. If interested in being considered for one of the positions please follow the directions at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
The Warehouse Associate position will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of accuracy for all levels of product handling from items received, on-hand inventory counts and packages being shipped out. This person will work with our team to maintain the high volume of shipping and receiving traffic on a daily basis for our company for UPS and freight. Great attention to detail is a MUST. Person must be able to handle fast paced environment and be able to multi-task.
- Receive incoming shipments, gathering packing slips, entering receipts into system and distributing items to correct bin locations.
- Helping to maintain physical inventory of tools and parts with cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Picking items from inventory, packaging orders and processing for shipment using UPS Worldship & other systems.
- Maintain Customer RGA’s and issue credits/returns.
- Maintain records for audit purposes (shipping/receiving/returns, etc.)
- Helping customers to load and unload items from will call.
- Assisting outside sales in efforts to load and unload vehicles daily.
- Assist counter sales in keeping the showroom stocked with correct products.
- Maintain the highest level of organization and cleanliness for all items in the warehouse.
- Processes Internet Orders and follow-up with reply e-mails with delivery and tracking information.
- Required excellent attention to detail and team mentality.
- Required heavy package lifting.
- Forklift certification a plus but we are willing to provide training.
- Good computer skills to interface with our inventory/sales system.
- Knowledge of warehouse shipping and inventory procedures.
The Counter Sales representative’s main priority is to ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of their experience with Ohio Power Tool. Position requires courteous conversation and correspondence with customers and follow-up to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner. Duties will include managing various levels of customer service for both local and internet based customers.
Welcome customers to the store and help with any questions they might have.
Answer telephone calls and assist customers with inquiries.
Manage and respond to customer emails.
Stock showroom floor and ensure a well-organized display of products.
Assist inside & outside sales team in preparing quotes and orders for customers.
Excellent customer service skills and team mentality
Good computer skills to interface with our inventory/sales system as well as vendors.
Good knowledge of tools, accessories and their functions with a desire to learn more.
Customer service experience in a related industry for 2+ years.
Ohio Power Tool offers Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships and Apprenticeships. All Full-Time employees are eligible for health plans, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits.
If interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to Jay @ OhioPowerTool.com