Ohio Power Tool has been honored as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Ohio by Business First for the past 7 years in a row. We are continuing to grow with several new positions open in the new few months. Our company philosophy is to promote from within whenever possible and we feel there is terrific growth potential for the right people within our organization at every level. If interested in being considered for one of the positions please follow the directions at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
REPAIR TECHNICIAN - HYDRAULIC
For this repair technician position we are specifically looking for someone with a strong background in hydraulic equipment, specifically for our high volume of repairs in service jacks, cylinders, pumps and small hydraulic tools. Electric and pneumatic tool repairs would also be required as volume demands.
• Estimating customer tools that come in for repair as well as assist customers and internal staff in pre-assessing items that would not be economical to repair.
• Look up parts required on breakdowns or vendor’s system and entering parts needed for repair into our system.
• Perform all repairs and/or maintenance of items quoted.
• Excellent knowledge of hydraulic repair with a desire to learn more.
• Mechanic/repair experience in a related field for 4+ years.
• Good computer skills to interface with our inventory/sales system as well as vendors.
• Self motivated individual & team mentality.
Ohio Power Tool offers Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships and Apprenticeships. All Full-Time employees are eligible for health plans, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits.
If interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to Jay @ OhioPowerTool.com