Ohio Power Tool has been honored as one of the 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Ohio by Business First for 7 or 8 past years. We are continuing to grow with several new positions opening in the next few months. Our company philosophy is to promote from within whenever possible and we feel there is terrific growth potential for the right people within our organization at every level. If interested in being considered for one of the positions please follow the directions at the bottom of the page. Thank you.
ASSISTANT MARKETING & ECOMMERCE
The Assistant Marketing & Ecommerce position is responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing, sales and internet teams while ensuring consistency of communications and promotions.
- Responsible for updating product pricing and adding new products to ecommerce website.
- Work with sales team and vendors to ensure available specials are fully promoted through print and online outreach.
- Help monitoring and maintain social media relations for the company’s various websites.
- Organize and work with designers to layout the company’s quarterly print catalog.
- Track competitor’s promotions and pricing to report on our company’s position in market place.
- Prepare monthly reporting on advertising expenses vs sales, track promotions, web traffic, etc.
- Bachelors degree (or working towards)
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Adobe graphic/design programs
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Background knowledge of tools and construction a plus
The Counter Sales representative’s main priority is to ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of their experience with Ohio Power Tool. Position requires courteous conversation and correspondence with customers and follow-up to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner. Duties will include managing various levels of customer service for both local and internet based customers.
• Welcome customers to the store and help with any questions they might have.
• Answer telephone calls and assist customers with inquiries.
• Manage and respond to customer emails.
• Pull inventory items for Internet Sales Orders.
• Stock showroom floor and ensure a well-organized display of products.
• Assist inside & outside sales team in preparing quotes and orders for customers.
• Excellent customer service skills and team mentality
• Good computer skills to interface with our inventory/sales system as well as vendors.
• Good knowledge of tools, accessories and their functions with a desire to learn more.
• Customer service experience in a related industry for 2+ years.
Ohio Power Tool offers Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships and Apprenticeships. All Full-Time employees are eligible for health plans, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, profit sharing and other benefits.
If interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to Jay @ OhioPowerTool.com