SawStop 10" 80-Tooth Titanium Series Woodworking Table Saw Blade BTS-P-80HATB
10 80-Tooth Titanium Series General-Purpose Woodworking Table Saw Blade BTS-P-80HATB
SawStop's 80T Titanium Series Plywood Blade pairs a precision-balanced; tensioned and heat-treated blade body with premium tungsten carbide teeth that are optimized for cutting plywood; melamine and MDF. The teeth stay sharp even under the harsh dulling properties of MDF; and are large enough to withstand multiple resharpenings. The titanium coating provides corrosion-resistance for smooth; accurate cuts over the full life of the blade.
- Quality engineered; long-life blade for professional and heavy-duty use.
- Precision balanced; fully tensioned and heat treated.
- Extra large teeth made of the highest-grade tungsten carbide resist dulling and can be re-sharpened multiple times.
- Titanium coating for extended wear and smoother; more accurate cuts.
- Laser cut expansion slots help prevent vibration; noise and heat buildup.
- 80 tungsten carbide teeth; optimized for panel materials like plywood; melamine and MDF.
|Country of Origin
|Metal & Aluminum Circular Saw Blades
|Hardware > Tool Accessories > Tool Blades > Saw Blades