Rust-Oleum Concrete Saver 55 Pound Gray Pourable Concrete Patching Compound Kit 291070
Concrete Saver 55 Pound Gray Pourable Concrete Patching Compound Kit 291070
Make repairing large holes and spalls easier than ever before. The new Concrete Saver pourable concrete patching compound has a fiber reinforced; easy to mix; pourable material for quick repairs to level concrete surfaces.
- Just add to water; mix and pour.
- Fast drying - Foot traffic in 30 minutes and vehicle traffic in 2 hours.
- Sets at low temperatures (down to 40 °F).
- Can be applied from feather edge up to 4 inches in a single application.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Odorless; non-toxic; non-hazardous formula.
|Composition||Fiber Reinforced Portland Cement|
|Mixing Ratio||3 parts powder to 1 part water by volume|
|Induction Period||None required|
|Pot Life||5 to 10 minutes @ 70°F|
|Practical Coverage||0.46 cubic feet per 55 lb. kit|
|Storage||Store in dry conditions|
|Shelf Life||12 Months|