Power Team SPX Air Hydraulic Pump 6 cu. in/min 10;000 psi PA6
SPX Air Hydraulic Pump 6 CU. IN/MIN 10;000 PSI PA6
- The single-speed pumps designed to drive single-acting cylinders or tools are compact; lightweight; and portable.
- Operate with 40-100 psi standard shop air pressure at the pump. The air over hydraulic system uses this lower air pressure to builds hydraulic pressure to 10;000 PSI.
- Internal relief valves protect circuit components; air inlet filter protects motor.
- All metal air motor; ductile iron pump. Serviceable pump motor is not a throw away"; providing economical repair.
- Foot peddle pump or treadle pump allows user to control the hydraulic pressure and flow for the system.
- The power unit of choice for major manufacturers of auto body; frame straighteners and other equipment.
|G||4" x 9"|
|Air Supply Required (psi)||40-120|
|Reservoir Capacity (Cu. In.)||105|
|Reservoir Usable (Cu. In.)||98|
|Oil Port (In.)||3|
|Maximum Pressure (psi)||10;000|
|Typical Flow at Max psi||6 in³/min|
|Outlet Port Size||3/8 NPTF|