- New and Improved! - The Turbo Drywall Sander now features an improved air turbine in the orbital head that delivers 10,000 RPMs for faster, more aggressive sanding. The unit now also comes with vastly improved, and coarser (80 to 200 grit) sandpaper to speed sanding even more.
- Reach into tight places and sand in corners - The rectangular sanding head allows users to sand in corners – something the large, professional sanders, with round heads, can’t do. The orbital sanding head is also smaller than commercial units – making it perfect for kitchen and bathroom work, where space is tight.
- Lighter is better - The Turbo Drywall Sander is also much lighter than professional units, weighing less than 5 lbs, compared to typical 8 lbs units. The simple, brilliant design of the orbital sanding head eliminates the need for a electric motor mounted on the pole and greatly reduces the system's weight.
- Capture 99% of airborne dust - Air is pulled through channels on all four sides of the sanding head to capture 99% of the drywall dust at its point of origin.
- Reach higher! - The pole of the Turbo Sander extends to a length of six feet so you can reach high walls and ceilings without getting onto a ladder or using scaffolding.
- Save money on sandpaper. - The Turbo Drywall Sander uses sanding sheets that feature a high-tech mesh backing that improves airflow for superior dust collection and heat dissipation. The wide mesh does not clog like paper or cloth backed sandpaper, which eliminates undesirable swirling patterns, produces an excellent finish, and lasts 3 to 5 times longer to provide outstanding value. Grits range from 80 to 200 grit.
- Is it right for you? - The Turbo Drywall Sander is ideal for homeowners, do-it-yourselfers and renovation contractors who are looking for a light-weight, light-duty drywall sander that can reach into tight places and corners. It is also a great accessory for professional contractors who want an effective tool for touch up work.