- #7410 reusable roof anchor is constructed using rugged alloy steel with a yellow chromate finish. It is easily installed and removed from trusses or sheathing and uses either 12 #14 x 3½" screws of 20 16d nails. Fits any roof peak up to 12/12 and can also be mounted perfectly flat.
- Rated at over 5,000 lbs.
- Economical because it can be used again and again.
- Holes are clearly marked for use with either nails or screws.
- Screw holes are counter-sunk so screws are flush with the anchor.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.