- Easy-to-use pipe freezing unit that allows the contractor to keep water systems operating while making repairs.
- Is a mini-refrigeration unit that circulates self-contained refrigerant to its aluminum freeze heads.
- Forms an ice plug in as little as 5 minutes in copper tube up to 21/2" or steel pipe up to 2".
- Repairs can be made with no fear of the ice plug melting because the unit remains on!
- Now includes a bottle of specially formulated freeze gel to speed freezing. Apply the gel to freeze heads before placing on pipe.
- CSA and UL approved.
- Capacity: Copper Tube: 1/2" - 21/2".
- Steel Pipe: 1/2" - 2".
- Compressor: 115V, 60 Hz, 4.3A or 230V, 50 Hz, 2.4 A.
- Refrigerant: R-507 (14.2 oz. charge).
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Hose Length: 8.5 ft. (17 ft. span).
- Dimensions: L = 21" W = 10.5" H = 13".