- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to ten times faster cutting than hole saws.
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal.
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts.
- Cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened.
- Storage space for additional hole cutters.
Big Hawg™ hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed and longevity that HVAC, plumbing, and other professional contractors require. Six hole cutters: 2-1/8", 2-1/4", 2-9/16", 3", 3-5/8", 4-1/4" 1 arbor with pilot bit 2 pilot bits 1 diamond file 1 hex wrench and impact resistant case