- Powered by a 4-cycle, 2 hp Honda engine giving it the lowest weight to horsepower ratio of all gasoline driven pumps. Has an aluminum reservoir with 375 cu. in. of usable oil.
- Has same basic pump as PE30 series electric operated pumps.
- PG30 series pumps are equipped with roll cages to protect pump from damage.
- PG30 series pumps weigh in at only 32 lbs. with oil.
- PG303 is for single-acting cylinders, has a 9520 valve with separate internal return line; allows oil from running pump to return to reservoir, independently of cylinder return oil, when valve is in "return" position.
- PG304 is for double-acting cylinders, has a 9506 4-way (tandem center) valve.