Milwaukee BOLT Type 2, Class E Unvented Front Brim Safety Helmet 48-73-1321-OPT
Select Size Multiple sizes available. Must select size to add item to the cart!
Only %1 left
Free Headlamp w/ BOLT Helmet
click to copy
Get a free 2104 Headlamp with select BOLT Helmets!
The Milwaukee Type 2, Class E Unvented Front Brim Safety Helmets deliver you better protection and more comfort. These safety helmets offer protection from top and side impacts. These construction safety helmets are BOLT Accessory Compatible with four BOLT accessory slots and two universal accessory slots that easily integrate additional personal protection equipment and accessories so you can Secure Accessories Simultaneously. The helmets include a MILWAUKEE BOLT Headlamp Mount that works with most headlamps for easy, secure attachment, and a BOLT Marker Clip allows for easy access to pens and markers. This Milwaukee helmet has a comfortable padded suspension that includes an adjustable swinging ratchet for better comfort. The climbing style helmet also has a comfortably fitting five adjustable buckle chin strap for better security. An antimicrobial sweatband and helmet liner prevent odor and bacteria build up and are removable and machine washable. These safety helmets are ANSI type 2 and customizable by adding your logo. Available in 8 different colors!
- Protects from side and top impacts
- Comfortable padded suspension
- Comfortable fit with 5 adjustable buckles on chin strap
- Adjustable swinging ratchet for better comfort
- Antimicrobial and moisture wicking sweat band and helmet liner
- Machine washable sweat band, helmet liner, and chin strap
- Includes a reversable BOLT headlamp mount that works with most headlamps
- BOLT Marker Clip for easy access to your pens and markers
- Secure accessories simultaneously with BOLT head protection and accessories
- Made in USA with Global Materials
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1 Type 2 Class E
- UL Third-party Tested and Certified
- Meets Energy Absorption Capacity Clauses 220.127.116.11 (Front), 18.104.22.168 (Side) & 22.214.171.124 (Rear). Retention System Clauses 4.2.3 (Strength) & 4.2.4 (Effectiveness) of EN12492:2012