Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 9 Power Cutter w/ AFT Kit XEC01PT1
18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 9 Power Cutter w/ AFT Kit XEC01PT1
The 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 9” Power Cutter; Tool Only (XEC01PT1) has the power to cut through various materials with all the benefits and convenience of cordless operation. The XEC01PT1 has a maximum cutting depth of 3-1/2”; thus can cut through standard residential concrete slab; I-beams; steel pipe (3”); rebar (3/4” -#6); metal stud (14” wide) and more in a single pass. Cordless power means no oil/gas mixing; no emissions; no pull starts; no engine maintenance; and lighter weight; allowing reduced operator fatigue; instant starts; cost savings; and the ability to use the power cutter indoors; in tight spaces; and high elevations. Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop. An electric brake stops the wheel in 4 seconds or less allowing for faster re-positioning. For improved tool performance and extended battery life; Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls--Cmmunication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading; over-discharging and overheating. This also includes a built-in L.E.D. light; large spindle lock button for easier wheel changes; rubberized front handle for comfort; a lock-off power switch and soft start; integrated overload indicator; L.E.D. battery charge indicator; and protective battery compartment.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes; enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 6;600 RPM.
- Integrated water delivery system with water flow adjustment knob continuously feeds water for OSHA Table 1 Compliance in concrete cutting applications.
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop.
- Electric brake stops the wheel in 4 seconds or less allowing for faster re-positioning.
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the cutting area for increased visibility.
- Integrated overload indicator alerts of excessive battery power draw during heavy loads (batteries not included).
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smoother start-ups and longer gear life.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- Belt-drive design provides smoother operation with lower vibration.
- Integrated battery charge light indicator allows user to monitor battery charge level for each of the two batteries (batteries not included).
|Battery||2X 18V LXT Lithium-Ion|
|No Load Speed||6;600 RPM|
|Max. Cutting Depth||3-1/2"|
|Switch Type||Rear trigger switch|
- (4) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger
- (1) Water Hose Coupling
- (1) Universal Wrench; 13mm x 16mm
- (1) 9" x .079" x 7/8" INOX Thin Cut-Off Wheel; 36 Grit
- (1) 9" Diamond Blade; Segmented; General Purpose
- (1) Hex Wrench 4